[Home-on-the-range] rescuing the s. Carolinian blind from the NFB

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO Susan.Stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Wed Apr 3 12:15:47 UTC 2013

I had never read the Forum until you sent a note last month. The article you pointed out was extremely interesting. It had some really good ideas in it.

It is even hard to get to do regular things at church. Cindy has mentioned it. Last Sunday I washed some dishes after we had Easter brunch. I asked if I could wash because we have a new kitchen and I have hardly ever been allowed to help. There was a different person cleaning up and she was happy for my assistance.