[Home-on-the-range] Reminder of Jayhawk Chapter Holiday Party

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 6 20:10:14 UTC 2013

Greetings,

The Jayhawk chapter social event is just one day away. Here aare the
details.

Where? Freestate Brewing Company, 636 Massachusetts in beautiful downtown
Lawrence

When?  Saturday, December 7, 2013 from 5:00pm to  .

Who?  Chapter members, family and friends, and all NFBK members are part of
thefederation family.

What?  An appetite for good food, a readiness for good fellowship and fun,
thirst for a brew or 2, and, if you wish, something to contribute to the
white elephant gift exchange.

A party room will be reserved, but remember we need to have at least ten
present to guarantee a private party room. Unfortunately, Susan is still
hospitalized and will not be there, but will be present in spirit. If anyone
needs to reach me your best bet is to call me on my mobile phone at 865
9959. Hope to ssee you all tomorrow evening.

Warmest regards to all,

Rob Tabor _ Jayhawk NFB Kansas Chapter presidnt