[Home-on-the-range] Upcoming Board Meeting Reminder

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 8 18:24:54 UTC 2013

Greetings fellow federationists,

This is your reminder of the state affiliate board meting which will convene
via teleconference this coming Tuesday, December 10 at 7:00pm. We hope all
board members will be available to the call. I urge All Kansas affiliate
members to  dial in and make a show of welcome and support to our new state
president Tom Page. The vital numbers to call are:

866-476-8702 or 916-233-4200

Access code 950655.

Just follow the prompts.

Chapter presidents, be ready to inform us at the meeting as to whom you are
recommending to send to Washington Seminar with financial assistance. We are
under a hard and fast deadline of December 17 to get room reservations in to
Lisa Bonderson which the project directors will handle. We look forward to
seeing you on the call.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | 1st Vice President NFB of Kansas

PH/L:  (785) 841-3875

Ph/M: (785) 865-9959

Email:  rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net