[Home-on-the-range] iPhone conference call

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO Susan.Stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Jul 25 14:12:08 UTC 2013

Good morning Everyone,

I know some of you have subscribed to this list, but in the event you haven't, here is exciting information about a new monthly conference call.

Susie

Thanks to everyone for the response about having an IDevice conference call.  We will begin having a monthly conference call concerning IDevices, IPhones, IPads and IPods the first Sunday of each month at 3:00 CDT.  Our first guest will be Rita Howell of Illinois and she will be talking about the basics of using VoiceOver.  The conference will be in presentation mode while Rita gives her presentation and then we will open the line for your comments or questions.  Hopefully our first conference call will go smoothly but it will take your cooperation and participation.  I'm sorry, but this will not be a toll free call but I will make the conference recording available via DropBox within a few days of the conference call and I'll post that link to our list serve.

Participant/Guest Information