[Home-on-the-range] FW: National Federation of the Blind Applauds Introduction of Fair Wages Legislation

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 4 00:22:40 UTC 2013

Hi Cindy and everyone.

Thanks for your excellent suggestions which I incorporated in my initial
responsive posting. In fact, I used the congress dot gov online database to
build our internal excel database of the members of the KS congressional
delegation, which Anil Lewis advised all of the state legislative
coordinators to do in preparation for the legislative director training
seminar at the J on the weekend just before Washington Seminar. In my
abundant spare free time <lol. I will be developing an internal database of
our state representatives and senators. BTW, congrats on being elected as
chapter president.

Best regards,
Rob