[Home-on-the-range] NFBK 2013 Convention Agenda

maryse figueroa marysefigueroa at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 21:10:41 UTC 2013

Tim,

what happened,  I was to be a presenter at the convention and it looks like
I was omittted for whatever reaon.  I had a whole programme ready for
Thinking for Change a therapeutic approach.

I feel slighted and perhaps communication between you and Donna needs to
tighten up.  I understand busy, but i also understand professionalism

Thank you

Maryse M Figueroa