[Home-on-the-range] NFBK 2013 Convention Agenda

Timothy Hornik timothy.hornik at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 17:52:15 UTC 2013

Sorry Maryse,

If you felt slighted by any of my actions. I cannot recall any time when I stated and registered to attend the state convention. I have had a couple of speaking engagements on my calendar for several months in Topeka that overlaps with the convention. The first I formally heard about presenting anything was a phone call from Tom on Saturday. Otherwise, nothing.

As for the rest of my schedule, I have a few more items on my schedule for the next couple of months. A speaking engagement at Missouri Western on the 6th, support personnel for the presentation on Visual Impairment Services at the Kansas AER convention, co-facilitating a 10 day couples retreat for severely injured Special Operation Forces Veterans starting on the 15th, then leading a panel on Veterans with regards to resiliency around December 8th.
Thank you for your assistance,
Timothy Hornik
timothy.hornik at gmail.com
M: (785) 330-3503