[Home-on-the-range] Oh May, Adrienne Ash was Right

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 17:12:27 UTC 2014

You make some good points, and I think I would have viewed it differently. Of course, I don't know if you know who Dr. Ash herself was. She was a bioethics professor, and the person writing this article just went off on that aspect of things. She may well have been thinking of it merely as a possibility that this is where the doctor was coming from.

CL