[Home-on-the-range] Oh May, Adrienne Ash was Right

Timothy Hornik timothy.hornik at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 17:26:52 UTC 2014

Cindy,

Before reading the article, I never heard of Dr. Ash. Now, I wished to have known her and discussed issues on disabilities and spirituality and resilience. She is spot on in focusing her advocacy efforts towards the academic institutions, professional journals, and similar areas.

Folks like Dr. Ash  are an amazing group of individuals, who know how to look through the BS and pose the truth. I have found bioethicist to provide some of the best feedback on research panels.

Thank you for your assistance,
Timothy Hornik
timothy.hornik at gmail.com
M: (785) 330-3503