[Home-on-the-range] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] reminder Scholarship Applications Due 3/31

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 4 14:10:42 UTC 2014

Good morning homers,

I know some of you have already received this reminder about the NFB
national scholarship program from other list subscriptions, but I'm sending
it on HOTR because it's better to hear about it twice than not to get the
word at all.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | 1st Vice President & Jayhawk Chapter president, NFB of KS