[Home-on-the-range] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] reminder Scholarship Applications Due 3/31

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Tue Mar 4 14:55:15 UTC 2014

...thanks Rob for this. I would like to tag onto this by reminding everyone that if you or others apply for the scholarships on the national level, by simply sending me a copy, you can also apply for a NFBK scholarship. If you or someone else is not applying for a scholarship on the national level, please be aware that there is a short form application on our web site available for applicants. Those applying for a state scholarship have a bit more time for all application materials to be sent. Our date is May 31, 	2014 for applications. (Please feel free to do so earlier!) Send materials via internet, and/or by mail, to:
Dianne Hemphill, NFBK Scholarship Chair
600 Bel Rue
Derby, KS  67037
I look forward to getting  applications as soon as possible. Thanks for helping to get the word out. Dianne