[Home-on-the-range] 2014 NFB of KS convention agenda with attachment!

Tom Page topage at swbell.net
Mon Nov 17 03:26:53 UTC 2014

Fellow Federationists,

  Tryinh this again... Attached is the 'final' agenda for our upcoming convention!  I look forward to being with you all in Lawrence next week.  We have a had a slight change of plans and will be welcoming James Brown of Tennessee to our convention as National Representative as Jeannie Massay is unable to attend.

Thanks,
Tom