[Home-on-the-range] 2014 NFB of KS convention agenda with attachment!

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 17 03:32:11 UTC 2014

It worked! Thanks, Tom!

Susan

From: Home-on-the-range [mailto:home-on-the-range-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Tom Page via Home-on-the-range
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2014 9:27 PM
To: home-on-the-range at nfbnet.org; Michael Monteferrante; Dick Davis;
jbrown369 at me.com
Subject: [Home-on-the-range] 2014 NFB of KS convention agenda with
attachment!

Fellow Federationists,

  Tryinh this again... Attached is the 'final' agenda for our upcoming
convention!  I look forward to being with you all in Lawrence next week.  We
have a had a slight change of plans and will be welcoming James Brown of
Tennessee to our convention as National Representative as Jeannie Massay is
unable to attend.

Thanks,

Tom

---