[Home-on-the-range] "calibrating" by Jennifer Dunnum

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Thu Feb 5 13:41:04 UTC 2015

FYI - in the current February Braille Monitor is a very insightful article by Jennifer Dunned. The second article in this issue may sound very   similar to many of our own stories or of those we know. She articulates many of the feelings, struggles and misperceptions we often , as well, deal  with.  You see her name on e-mails regarding braille issues.  This will hit home with many of us. Stay warm! Dianne