[Home-on-the-range] "calibrating" by Jennifer Dunnum

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 13:45:24 UTC 2015

That is Dunham, I think.

CL

-----Original Message-----
From: Home-on-the-range [mailto:home-on-the-range-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Dianne Hemphill via Home-on-the-range
Sent: Thursday, February 5, 2015 7:41 AM
To: NFB of Kansas Internet Mailing List
Subject: [Home-on-the-range] "calibrating" by Jennifer Dunnum

FYI - in the current February Braille Monitor is a very insightful article
by Jennifer Dunned. The second article in this issue may sound very
similar to many of our own stories or of those we know. She articulates many
of the feelings, struggles and misperceptions we often , as well, deal
with.  You see her name on e-mails regarding braille issues.  This will hit
home with many of us. Stay warm! Dianne