[Home-on-the-range] Update On Charlie Hurst

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 5 14:52:37 UTC 2015

Good morning NFB colleagues,

It pleases me to report Charlie has been transferred to Lawrence Memorial
Hospital (LMH) rehab unit and is assigned to room 420. Charlie can receive
visitors under a very liberal visitation policy at LMH. Anyone wishing to
send a get well card may send it to:

Charles Hurst, c/o Lawrence Memorial Hospital, Room 420, 325 Maine Street,
Lawrence KS 66044.

Note the spelling of Maine with an E at the end like the state.

If you would like to express well wishes by phone you may call Renee Morgan
at her mobile number of 785 4244734. Charlie's hospital room phone may be
reached directly by dialing 785 5054420.

This is indeed wonderful news and we wish Charlie a full recovery.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | First vice president & legislative director NFB of Kansas