[Home-on-the-range] NCAA Tournament Fun-Raising Bracketology Is On!

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 16 04:21:49 UTC 2015

Good evening Jayhawk and Kansas Federationists,

It's no typo! I did mean fun-raising, but it is for fund-raising as well. In
any event, the time of ESPN soothsaying and guesswork is ended and now the
NCAA men's Division 1A basketball brackets are official. Just moments ago I
confirmed Terrill Thompson's accessible NCAA brackets web page is up and
running.

So now to summarize the contest rules and procedures, just $5 per
participant is all it takes to participate in this NCAA tournament pool I
will manage the pool via Terry Thompson's accessible brackets website, so it
is important you make use of it to fill out your brackets. The bracketing
system has a predetermined weighted points system, and Mr. Thompson will
provide periodic progress reports as the 2015 tournament unfolds.

To date, I've received no payments so you wil need to get them in quickly or
otherwise make an arrangement to get payments either to myself or to Ron
Miller, Jayhawk chapter treasurer. Once you have paid or made a mutually
satisfactory payment arrangement I will send the URL to the accessible
bracket website. You will need to create an account which must include an
email address, a password, and a screen name. After you have created your
account your next step is to send me an email or call in with the following
items.

. Your screen name

. The margin of victory in the title game in Indianapolis

. The total points scored in the title game

.The names of any participants you referred to the pool.

Items 2 and 3 are tiebreakers in case there is a tie in total points among
pool participants. The grand prize is a free full body massage from Massage
Envy. A free massage will also be awarded to the contestant who recruits the
highest number of participants outside of the Jayhawk chapter or the Kansas
affiliate, whichever applies to you.

Last but not least, I wil convene an informational teleconference call on
Tuesday evening at 7:00pm CDT to give more detailed information about the
NCAA tournament bracketing process which I suppose could be called the NFBK
version of bracketology. This will give everyone an opportunity to have
questions answered before submitting brackets in the system. The numbers to
call to join the teleconference call are

Toll free 8664768702 or

Regular number 9162334200. We encourage you to use the regular number if
your phone service plan has unlimited long distance calling. In either case
the access code is 950655#.

Thanks in advance to all who participate in this fun fund-raiser.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk Chapter NFB of Kansas

Phone/L:  7858413875

Phone/M:  7858659959