[Home-on-the-range] Newsline, Topeka, 24th

Serena Nickell scnickell1980 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:49:45 UTC 2015

Good afternoon fellow federationists.
Me members of the south central chapter have decided to make a trip to Topeka on Tuesday March 24th to advocate for Newsline.  We do not have formal appointments.  Instead we will be dispersing with brochures and talking to as many people as we can about funding for Newsline whether it be assistants, secretaries to house/senate members, etc..  If anyone around the state would care to join us we will meet in the rotunda of the Capitol building at 11:30 to divide up assignments.
South central chapter members
If you are planning to attend please contact me no later than Saturday at 5:00 PM so we know what size vehicle to get.  Also, we will meet at my house at 8:00 to be on the road at 8:30.  My contact info will be below.
Others wishing to join us please let me know how many are coming by Monday just so we have a head count.  The address for the Capitol is 300 S.W. 10th, 66612.  If you have additional questions please contact me or Tom.  Hope to see you there.
Serena Nickell
NFBKS Secretary/south central chapter president
Address: 1313 S. Meridian, 67213
Email: scnickell1980 at gmail.com
Phone: 316-253-8702

Sent from my iPhone