[Home-on-the-range] Requesting input for Senior Division topics

Susan Stanzel slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Wed Dec 7 15:40:38 UTC 2016

Good morning Dianne and all,

Important topics might be paying bills, shopping (groceries and other
things), transportation, any low vision devices which are helpful. I don't
know if we sell any besides writing paper and calendars. I know there are
many other topics. Really at the top of the list is helping folks realize
life is not over.