[Home-on-the-range] Washington Seminar Recap Call Is Available

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 18 15:35:50 UTC 2017

Good morning Federation colleagues,

You may recall that we convened a recap conference call of the participation
by the Kansas delegation of the 2017 Washington Seminar on the evening of
February 13. The call provides a summary of the issues and a report of
interactions with various members of the Kansas Congressional delegation.
Various Kansas Federationists including student attendees provided insights
and feedback of their seminar experiences.

The seminar recap recording is available for direct playback or download to
your device at the following Dropbox link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2wfoj5evifl26j3/Washington_Seminar_recap.mp3?dl=0

Happy listening and I hope you find this call enjoyable and informative.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor First vice president/legislative liaison

National Federation of the Blind of Kansas

(785) 865-9959