[Home-on-the-range] Still need votes on motion to find blind student activity

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 24 14:50:06 UTC 2017

Good morning fellow Jayhawk federationists,

Hopefully you will recall there is an active motion made at our February meeting to extend $200 of financial assistance for the upcoming blind students regional leadership seminar at the Colorado Center for the blind. We need at least three more votes in order to dispose of the motion and take steps to bring it into fruition. Thanks to those who have submitted their boats including Sidney, Susan, Tamara, and Brendy. Please submit your vote promptly as the students need to leave for Denver on March 9. Thanks in advance for your assistance and cooperation.
Best regards,
Rob