[Home-on-the-range] Up coming Missouri state convention

Donna Wood donnajwood at cox.net
Mon Mar 13 19:21:58 UTC 2017

You  Are Invited

By Eugene Coulter

Greetings to all of you Jayhawks, Wildcats, Shockers and other Sunflower
State residents from Missouri! We of the Show Me State would like to invite
all of you to our 55th annual convention April 6- 9, 2017 at the Adams Mark
Hotel in Kansas City. For detailed information check out the Missouri
website at www.NFBMo.Org <http://www.NFBMo.Org>  as well as the registration
forms. Hotel room rates are only $87 a night and we have several planned
meals  at reasonable rates.

We are planning to have a "One Touch" self defense class in addition to all
of the great agenda items. So, we hope to see you all in Kansas City in
April!