[Home-on-the-range] Reminder of NFB of Kansas Seniors Division March Meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 21:43:39 UTC 2017

Sent from my iPhone
The NFB of Kansas Seniors Division will hold its monthly meeting at 7 PM this evening March 14.  Our guest speaker will be Estell Schuker, a leader in the NFB of Colorado seniors Division.  She will describe how she is adjusting to her vision loss and how she is utilizing the alternative techniques of blindness in her life.
We may also discuss fundraising ideas for this division.  The conference number is (916) 2351420.  The PIN number is 879925 followed by pound.  Continue to follow the instructions given after completing this step.  We are looking forward to your participation on this call.
Tom Anderson, Secretary.