[Home-on-the-range] Fwd: [Nfbnet-students-list] REMINDER: Conference Call: All About Washington Seminar

Tom Page topage at swbell.net
Sun Jan 20 19:08:17 UTC 2019

Hi Kansas federationists, anybody who is interested or is planning on attending Washington seminar is invited to call Land to this conference call tonight. We will convene on Tuesday for our own  Kansas call. Thanks, Tom

Tom Page
President
National Federation of the blind of Kansas
316-734-4839

Begin forwarded message: