[Home-on-the-range] Reminder for Washington seminar conference call

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 21 16:42:35 UTC 2019

Good morning Kansas Federation family,

Again we invite you to join us for an informational teleconference call for the upcoming 2019 Washington Seminar which will convene nexg week. Whether you are attending this year‘s event or are merely interested in how it all works, we hope you will join us for the call tomorrow evening immediately following the blind senior division conference call which will conclude at approximately 8 PM.

To join the call please dial 916-235-1420 and enter access code 879925 #. I look forward to hearing and talking with you on the call.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | first vice President  / legislative chairman
National Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.Tabor at SBCglobal.net