[Home-on-the-range] DVS

slstanzel at kc.rr.com slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Tue Mar 12 00:37:42 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

I found this on one of my lists. I have finally started appreciating
described video. I might find more later. Please find the message below my
name.

Susie

In addition to the DVS section on the Netflix app, you can also go to a
source like http://www.acb.org/adp/netflixad.html to see all of the shows on
Netflix that have described video. Note that this is more then just original
content. Recently I've seen Guardians of the Galaxy Volume II and Star Wars:
Rogue One, and although I'm not always sure what is and isn't original
content on Netflix, I'm pretty sure neither of these movies were put out by
Netflix.

Similarly, to get a list of described video content on Amazon Prime you can
go to http://www.acb.org/adp/amazonad.html I know I've seen Jack Ryan and
Bosch recently, both of which were described.