[Home-on-the-range] Google product assistance

slstanzel at kc.rr.com slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Wed Mar 13 19:32:56 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

I thought some of you would find this useful.

Susie

We're pleased to announce that Google is the newest company onboard the
Specialized Help platform! Specialized Help enables blind and low-vision
users to connect directly with company representatives through a live video
connection. Blind and low-vision users can now request assistance from the
Google Disability Support team through the Be My Eyes app for questions
about assistive tools and accessibility features within Google's products.

Getting connected to the Google Disability Support team through Be My Eyes
is easy. Start by accessing the Specialized Help menu from the Be My Eyes
home screen and select Google from the list. From the Google profile, you
can make a call directly to the Google Disability Support team. Making a
Specialized Help call to Google works just like any other Be My Eyes call,
except that you'll get connected to an official Google representative, who
can help you with troubleshooting or other questions on accessibility
features within Google's products or services effectively.

Please note that the Google Specialized Help option should only be used for
questions or issues concerning assistive tools or accessibility features
within Google's products or services. You can make calls to Google through
Be My Eyes Monday through Friday 8AM-5PM PT. Currently in English only, from
Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Ireland, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand,
the Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United
States.