[Home-on-the-range] Conference call for 2019 bracketology challenge fundraisers

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 14 04:52:19 UTC 2019

Greetings Kansas Federation family,

Both of the Jayhawk and North-Central chapters Will be raising funds through this March madness NCAA men’s College basketball tournament. Given that some individuals follow college sports much more closely than others, I will convene an informational teleconference call on Monday, March 18 at 8 PM. To join the call dial 916-235-1420 and enter 879925#.

The Jayhawk chapter has successfully conducted this fully accessible online tournament bracketing system for four consecutive years and we are about to launch our fifth. I am excited to announce that this is the first fundraising project for our newly minted North-Central chapter. The goal of this conference call is to explain how it all works and order that all participants will feel comfortable completing and submitting their online tournament picks. I will explain in detail how this process works and give you all an opportunity to ask any questions that come to mind.

So please save the date and join me on Monday evening at 8:00 PM CDT. I will manage the project for the Jayhawk chapter and Margaret finger will be managing it for the North-Central chapter. Have a great week and I look forward to talking with you on the call.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor President Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the Blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net