[Home-on-the-Range] Johnson-Wyandotte secret santas

Ashley N crazy4chemistry at att.net
Wed Dec 2 02:54:05 UTC 2020

It is officially that lovely holiday time of the year and as we’re all sad we won’t get to have our usual festivities the Johnson-Wyandotte County Chapter is organizing a secret Santa gift exchange! Any who wish to sign up (even those of you not in Johnson-Wyandotte area) can sign up for a secret Santa if you email Ashley Neybert at crazy4chemistry at att.net

How it works:
Enter in as soon as possible and be paired with your secret Santa. Each person will be sent the name and address of the next person on Santa’s list. Send them a present under $20 (Amazon Smile is a great way to do this and donate to the NFB of Kansas)! Then at the end we will see who can guess their Santa! Everyone gets a present!

Ashley Neybert