[Home-on-the-Range] Washington seminar information call tomorrow night

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 2 14:18:40 UTC 2020

Greetings Kansas NFB colleagues,

Come join us tomorrow evening at 7 PM for an informational conference call on the 2020 Washington seminar. I hope to keep the session to about 45 minutes Including ample time for answering any questions you may have. To join to the call, dial 916-235-1420 and enter code 879925 # WhenPrompted. Have a great Super Bowl Sunday, and I look forward to y Connecting with you all Tomorrow evening.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | first vice president/legislative director National Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob Dot tabor at sbcglobal.net
PS go Chiefs!