[Home-on-the-Range] Jayhawk chapter February meeting, save the date

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 7 17:35:37 UTC 2020

Hello Jayhawk federation family,

although we normally conduct our monthly business meeting on the second Monday of each month I have decided to move February’s meeting to the 17th for the following reasons. First, I am getting over a very stout called and simply forgot to arrange the meeting space and transportation in a timely manner, for which I apologize for any inconvenience to you all. Secondly, a group of seven Kansas Federation members will be attending Washington seminar next week and I want to be able to make a report of our involvement in the Twenty20 event in a timely manner.

Hence, the February meeting will be set for Monday, February 17 from 4 PM to 6 PM at Conroy‘s pub, 3115 W. six street. As per usual, my follow up notification will include a proposed agenda. Meanwhile, enjoy your weekend and stay warm and safe.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | President Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind
(785) 865-9959
Rob Dot tabor at sbcglobal.net