[Home-on-the-Range] important Presidential release information

slstanzel at kc.rr.com slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Thu Jun 4 14:28:13 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone,

There have been some important website updates. This will make it possible
to get the release tonight without finding the email.

Bring up our website, nfbks.org.

Turn the rotor to headings.

Flick down with one finger until you hear Presidential release.

Flick to the right until you find the http.

Hit enter.

This should bring you into the zoom room.

If you have any problems, please give me a call at 913-339-9114.

This was a nice idea Milton had making our experience easier.

I have already done this and have left it up for later.

Susie Stanzel