[Home-on-the-Range] Voting Problems...

Tom Page topage at swbell.net
Wed Jun 3 01:51:22 UTC 2020

Hello Kansas Federationists and friends,

Attached is a letter detailing the problems blind Kansans experienced during the recent primary.  It has been emailed and sent via usps to the: Secretary of State, Attorney General, Governor, and the Chairs of both major state political parties.

If you had problems or concerns about the primary our DOJ complaint is still under review.  Their is still time to submit your individual complaint.  contact me at 316-734-4839 if you have questions.

Thanks for all you do!

Tom

Tom Page
President, National Federation of the Blind of Kansas
316-734-4839

"Live the life you want!"
www.nfb.org