[Home-on-the-Range] Shop blind challenge

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Wed Oct 7 16:22:44 UTC 2020

I don’t see any problems with wanting to find a cure for blindness, but this seems like it is exploiting the fear and pity that the public has for an entire community of people who can be functional as they are. I don’t understand this, because the clothing is good quality and speaks for itself. Why is it necessary to use the fear and misconceptions about blindness to make sales?

Sent from my iPhone