[Home-on-the-Range] Shop blind challenge

Andrew Crane acrane1226 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 20:40:47 UTC 2020

Emily sorry that you're having so much trouble. Give me a call and let me
know what is the problem. This should not be happening. We need to come
together as one and get it resolved. Is this a problem with Wichita State
University, or is it another problem? Give me a call, let me know what I
can do. Thank you.

Andrew Crane
Guiding Paws ICT
8923 W 17th Street North