[Home-on-the-Range] Meet the blind month

Alison Roets aroets1750 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 22:41:38 UTC 2020

Hi Federation Family!

I posted the first meet the blind month profile on Facebook today. I am looking into how to put them on the website so that should happen soon.

Is anyone else wanting to participate? If so, please email me a short bio about yourself and a photo as soon as possible. It should include your visual diagnosis if you wish, how long you’ve been in the federation, and any hobbies or special skills you have. You can mention employment or education as well if you want.

Thanks so much!

Alison