[Home-on-the-Range] Meet the blind month

Alison Roets aroets1750 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 13:34:57 UTC 2020

October is #MeetTheBlindMonth. Due to COVID-19, we cannot go out into the community to share our stories. So we are going to post profiles on some of our members for anyone to read. So, come #MeetTheBlind!

Andrew Crane is an active member of the blind community in Wichita. He works for Dillon's Grocery Store and is an ambassador for Guiding Eyes for the Blind. Andrew and his guide dog give presentations at schools and events to educate people on the importance of guide dogs. He loves volunteering at various events. Andrew was born blind and with cerebral palsy.

Photo of Andrew and his guide dog sitting in front of trees