[Home-on-the-Range] Fwd: [Chapter-Presidents] National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Personal & Career Development Group Meeting on November 2, 2020, at 7:30 pm central time

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 26 14:57:28 UTC 2020

Good morning Kansas Federation family and friends,

I received this posting on the chapter presidents list and thought you might be interested in turning in to a presentation by our very own Randy Pfifer of the Johnson Wyandotte county chapter. Randy will be giving a presentation on how he does his job as a sales trainer for a water filtration company. I hope you can find a time to zoom in.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | first vice president National Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Robtabor at sbcglobal.net

Begin forwarded message: