[Home-on-the-Range] September Jayhawk chapter meeting

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 9 20:37:02 UTC 2020

Good afternoon,

I hope this message finds everyone safe and doing well. Our September Jayhawk chapter meeting will convene on Monday, September 14 at 4:00 Pm via our teleconferencing system. this is our annual meeting in which we will conduct our election of chapter officers for the upcoming year. Technically, our dues of $12 should be paid before we vote. However, since we are not meeting in person this month, please try to get your dues sent to our treasurer As soon as possible. Brendy‘s mailing address is 1413 W. 22nd ST., Lawrence, KS 66046. The agenda with previous meeting minutes will follow within the next couple of days.

To join to the call dial 916-235-1420 and enter participation code 879925 #. Next, enter the passcode His numbers correspond to the word blind.

Meanwhile, I wish everyone a healthy week.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | President Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net