[Home-on-the-Range] Meet the blind month

Alison Roets aroets1750 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 22:01:41 UTC 2020

Good evening federation family,

For meet the blind month, the south-central chapter has decided to create member profiles with a photo, a little bit about the person, and their story about their blindness and post it to the NFB KS website, Facebook and twitter pages. If you feel comfortable being featured on these platforms, please send me an email with a short paragraph about yourself, your story and a photo of you (preferably with a cane or guide dog) and I will put the profiles together. Anyone from any chapter is allowed to participate! If you can email the information to me by the last week of the month that would be great so I have time to edit them and get the information to Susie to put on the NFb KS website.

My personal email is aroets1750 at gmail.com <mailto:aroets1750 at gmail.com>

I look forward to getting to learn more about my fellow NFB of Kansas members and sharing their stories with everyone for meet the blind month!

Sincerely,

Alison Roets