[Home-on-the-Range] Jayhawk chapter meeting, 4 PM

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 14 15:22:17 UTC 2020

Good morning Kansas federation family,

Just a short reminder that you are all invited to join us for our Jayhawk chapter meeting via teleconference at 4:00 PM today. Local chapter members will be voting to elect officers for the upcoming year.

To join our conference meeting Dial (916) 235-1420, and enter the participation code 879925 #. Next, enter the security code which spells blind on the Tele touchpad. I look forward to connecting with you all on the conference call.
Best regards,
Robert Tabor | President Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net