[Home-on-the-Range] Jayhawk chapter meeting, 4 PM

Athena Johnson athenaljohnson at att.net
Mon Sep 14 20:14:34 UTC 2020

Rob Athena here just wanted to let you know that I have another teleconference meeting shortly after 5 PM I will talk to you then about 4 o’clock thankswRob Athena here just wanted to let you know that I have another teleconference meeting shortly after 5 PM I will talk to you then about 4 o’clock thanks

Sent from my iPhone