[Home-on-the-Range] Calling for resolutions

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 9 17:35:11 UTC 2021

Greetings Kansas federationists,

It’s hard to believe it, but the state convention begins three days from today. The resolutions committee will convene at 7:00 PM to consider resolutions which will be acted upon during our Sunday business meeting. Please submit any resolutions you have to me at my email address. If you have a rough idea for the kind of resolution you want to propose and are having difficulty coming up with appropriate language, you may send your general idea by email or give me a call at the telephone number listed at the bottom of this posting. In the meantime, make it a great week and I look forward to seeing you at convention.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | 1st vice president/resolutions chairman national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net