[Home-on-the-Range] State convention information

donnajwood at cox.net donnajwood at cox.net
Wed Nov 10 19:59:07 UTC 2021

Hello NFBKS conventioneers,

There are a few things that you need to be aware of before attending this
years state convention.  First we have a change in our National Rep. instead
of Kevan Worley we will welcome Karl Smith to Kansas.

The second is that there will be no registration at noon on Friday.  Your
first opportunity to register will be at 5:00 PM Friday, November 12, 2021.

Third is that do to construction in the hotel restaurant there will not be
space enough for everyone to have breakfast.  The hotel has worked out that
the NFBKS will be served breakfast in the Wyandotte room from 7:00 AM to
7:45 AM.  It will be a plated breakfast from the options on their buffet.
Breakfast is included in your room rate.

Everyone have a safe trip and we will see you this weekend.

Donna Wood