[Home-on-the-Range] October Jayhawk chapter meeting

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 7 15:05:14 UTC 2021

Good morning everybody,

Due to member responses to my requests for input, we will hold our Jayhawk chapter monthly meeting on Monday October 11 at 4:00 PM via our state wide teleconferencing system. To join our meeting dial the following
(one) (916-235-1420
(two) dial 879925 #
(3) Dial Blind n your eleTouch pad (25463 #)

Note that this is our annual meeting at which we will elect our four chapter officers for the coming year. Dues are $12 which should be paid to Brendy prior to the elections if possible. Since we are not meeting in person it will be necessary for us to remit our dues either by mail or by any of the following electronic means;
• by Venmo to Brendy using @Brendy-Latare;
• by PayPal using rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net, after which I will forward your payment to Brendy;
• finally hear my pay by personal check, bank check or money order to Brendy via first class mail addressed to her at 2213 W. 22nd St., Lawrence, KS 66046.

As per usual you will receive your meeting information packet consisting of the minutes from our September meeting and a draft agenda within a couple of days. Meanwhile, enjoy your weekend.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind
(785) 865-9959
rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net