[Home-on-the-Range] Kansas affiliate caucus remember to join us 8:00 PM

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 8 18:59:33 UTC 2022

Good afternoon Kansas Federation family,

Remember to join us tonight for our Kansas convention caucuss for the purpose of considering the 17 resolutions and proposed constitutional amendment. The zoom link to join our conference is

https://zoom.us/j/2563737489
President Tom Page and I successfully tested the zoom connection and it works fabulously. We will open the room approximately 15 minutes ahead of the official start time We look forward to connecting with you for this evening‘s very important state caucus.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | first vice president/legislative Director
National Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net

Always awakened, never woke