[Home-on-the-Range] Covid infections among Kansas delegation to New Orleans

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 13 15:45:12 UTC 2022

Good morning Kansas Federation family,

I am sorry to inform you that among the 10 members of the Kansas affiliate who attended the 2022 national convention in person in New Orleans were infected by the COVID-19 virus. One member had to be hospitalized and has yet to be released, but I have heard that the others are returning to Kansas today after a period of quarantine in New Orleans.

We have chosen not to release the names of infected persons out of respect for their medical privacy, and we encourage you all to respect their privacy as well. Simply keep them in your thoughts and prayers, and we will provide more information as developments warrants.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | first vice president national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net

Always awakened, never woke