[Home-on-the-Range] Late breaking news on senate bill 276, get ready to testify

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 9 20:35:20 UTC 2022

Good afternoon Kansas Federation family, friends, and allies,

I have just learned that our bill is coming up for hearing this Tuesday before the House committee on children and seniors. The hearing will take place at 1:30 PM in room 152 S. This committee is shared by representative Susan Concannon and the committee support staff member is Fran Lusk. As of this moment, I am waiting back to hear from Ms. Lusk for instructions as to procedures relating to how to submit our testimonies. I am giving you this heads up so that you can begin to check your testimonies and make any changes you wish to make. Stay tuned for further information as to how to submit to your testimonies. You may also want to begin looking into transportation arrangements to get to Topeka.

If you would prefer to testify virtually, you need to let me know so I can convey your name and email information to Ms. Lusk. We can now say that momentum is clearly on our side, but we need to move with rapid and deliver its speed.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | first vice president/legislative Director national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net