[Home-on-the-Range] Johnson-Wyandotte chapter NFB Of Kansas March 2022 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 21:00:59 UTC 2022

Sent from my iPhone
The Johnson-Wyandotte chapter of the NFB Of Kansas will hold its March meeting on Friday March 11 at 6:30 PM.  We are delighted that SB276 The Blind Parents Rights Act was unanimously approved by the Kansas Senate.  It will now be sent to a particular committee of the House.
I hope to have Daniel Garcia, President of the Kansas City Missouri chapter to speak with us about the walk-a-thon which will take place in May of this year. We will listen to his presentation and decide whether we wish to participate in this activity or have a walk-a-thon of our own at some other time.
Abbio Sokari asked to speak with us about his recent trip to Nigeria.  We will also listen to the March Presidential release.
The conference number is (916) 2351420. The access code is 879925 followed by pound and the security code is 25463 followed by pound. We are looking forward to your participation on the call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson