[Home-on-the-Range] NFB of Kansas Seniors Division March 2022 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 13:54:13 UTC 2022

Sent from my iPhone
The NFB Of Kansas Seniors Division will hold its March 2022 meeting on Tuesday March 22, 2022 at 7 PM.  Our speaker this month will be Peg Halverson from Lincoln, Nebraska. She will speak to us about assistive technology. The conference number is (916) 2351420. The access code is 879925 followed by pound. The security code is 25463 followed by pound. We are looking forward to your participation on the call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson